Duration: 1 day
Cost: £call for info
- This course is also available in-house, click here to find out more.
- Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your training requirements with our team, or would like more information
You might also be interested in these programmes:
Free programme related download:
Need a tailored solution?
Transform your thinking
Scenario planning is a radically different way to plan combining imagination with robust analysis. During the programme you will learn how to create alternative, plausible views of the future each synthesizing a number of variables to explore potential challenges and opportunities.
This day will offer you some radical and provocative insights into how to plan in a non-linear way… be prepared for some challenging thinking.
Who is the programme for?
This day is designed for senior managers looking to explore new ways of thinking about strategy or keen to identify potential risks in a turbulent world. It is most suitable for senior managers with responsibility for strategic planning
Outcomes for you and your organisation
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- understand how scenario planning differs from trends analysis
- clarify drivers for change to help develop scenarios
- establish the success factors for the scenario options
- link scenario planning to other elements of strategy
- map uncertainties and choosing key ‘change axes’
- develop headings and storylines to share the narrative etc.
- use scenarios to drive innovation in service delivery, business model or funding
Over this enjoyable day you’ll use:
- group activities to develop scenarios
- analysis of existing scenarios
- case studies from charities and the commercial sector