This popular programme offers important new ways for organisations – from museums to healthcare charities and even campaigns – to identify their assets and clarify how they can contribute to sustainable income.
We’ll link customers and offerings into matrix to identify the potential for income.
Yes, and also face to face (as soon as it is safe to do so). It's equally suitable for both options.
For more information on the differences between online and face to face training, as well as our social distancing guidelines, visit our Learning and Development page
If you have 6 or more people to train it's worth getting in touch to discuss in-house options.
- your choice of structure – as well as choosing dates to suit you, you can also decide whether to have the content delivered in full days, half-day sessions or bitesize sessions over separate days.
- tailoring options – if you're looking to focus on particular elements of the programme, we can look into this.
- self-directed learning – this enables participants to set learning goals, acquire knowledge and skills, set their own actions and evaluate themselves using a customised web portal which we'll build for you.
In order to make sure your in-house training needs are met, the best way to start this process is with a conversation (for free of course). Contact us online
or call 020 7978 1516
to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Who is the programme for?
This day is designed for department heads, service heads and managers needing to contract or develop new chargeable services. It is also suitable for internal staff teams.
“Fantastic day. It will prove invaluable to have our team speaking the same language as we grow our thinking and planning around this topic.”
Camilla Hampshire, Museum Manager, RAMM
“I’ve got some very interesting ideas from the day. It’s clear to me now that we can use our gallery in a more commercial way without losing site of its purpose.”
Jayne Wootton, Visitor Services Supervisor, Royal Albert Memorial Museum
Outcomes for you and your organisation
After this practical and enjoyable day participants are able to:
- create a commercial mindset in a team or organisation
- establish the true cost of a service and how to recover costs or make profits
- identify and meet the needs of customers and consumers
- create and market a ‘saleable’ proposition
- price propositions appropriately to a core market
- build simple marketing strategies to create business streams
- develop customer journeys
Over this enjoyable day you’ll enjoy:
- group activities to explore commercial skills
- the chance to apply the approach to your organisation
- case study analysis