Boost your confidence, credibility, and personal authority
In this very practical, 1-day programme we introduce you to key presence principles, and reveal how outstanding communicators ensure personal impact in a range of situations.
During the course, you will be given time to reflect on your own presence and the presence you wish to convey, and will begin to explore yourself as a personal brand. You will also discover how to make a stronger impact with those you work with – from senior managers and colleagues, to external stakeholders you need to impress. The day will include plenty of interaction and activity, as well as useful insights from social psychology.
All our public training is scheduled when enough demand is there, so please register your interest here
, and we'll let you know as soon as a new date is set.
Yes, and also face to face (as soon as it is safe to do so). It's equally suitable for both options.
For more information on the differences between online and face to face training, as well as our social distancing guidelines, visit our Learning and Development page
If you have 6 or more people to train it's worth getting in touch to discuss in-house options.
- your choice of structure – as well as choosing dates to suit you, you can also decide whether to have the content delivered in one full day, two half-day sessions or four bitesize sessions over separate days.
- tailoring options – if you're looking to focus on particular elements of the programme, we can look into this.
- self-directed learning – this enables participants to set learning goals, acquire knowledge and skills, set their own actions and evaluate themselves using a customised web portal which we'll build for you.
In order to make sure your in-house training needs are met, the best way to start this process is with a conversation (for free of course). Contact us online
or call 020 7978 1516
to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Our Developing Personal Presence customers include:
Who is the programme for?
This day will benefit anyone who wants to feel and display confidence, and make an impact especially in meetings or informal settings.. The practical tools will help you prepare for interviews and are especially useful if you’ve recently been promoted.
“I found the personal branding exercise tough but useful. Overall, I feel I will now be better prepared for dealing with stressful situations”
Aislinn Ryan, Partnerships Development Officer, English Touring Opera
“Excellent day. I love the idea of story telling as an alternative way to get my message across with impact.”
Rachel Boothman, Regional Care Development Advisor, Motor Neurone Disease Association
“An extremely practical day with many comprehensive tips and tools. For me, the opportunity to observe my own behaviour and get feedback on how to improve it was invaluable. The learning was adapted to fit the class needs making it even more relevant.”
Caroline Cooper, Project Manager, Cambridge Assessment International Education
Outcomes for you and your organisation
At the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Build your self-awareness and self-confidence
- define yourself as a powerful personal brand
- convey a sense of authority and confidence in difficult situations
- have a clear sense of how to impact in key situations – meetings, 1-2-1 sessions, etc.
- build rapport quickly and curate ‘social power’
- make yourself memorable and impactful
In this enjoyable and stimulating day you’ll have:
- time for personal reflection to assess your strengths and weaknesses
- group activities to practice your new techniques
- feedback from the programme leader and others
- video playback to develop your presence further