The Strategy Map approach is used by many of the fastest growing UK and International charities
this radical systematic model allows you to shape and organise your strategic thinking into a simple to understand, one page systems diagram. Among the UK charities who have benefited from =mc’s strategic support are – British Red Cross, Teenage Cancer Trust, MacMillan Cancer, UNICEF and Compassion in World Farming. =mc’s structured process enables you to build a simple and understandable model of change and link it to key success metrics through the scorecard. =mc is the leading Europe’s agency delivering strategy map training and consultancy.
Yes, and also face to face (as soon as it is safe to do so). It's equally suitable for both options.
For more information on the differences between online and face to face training, as well as our social distancing guidelines, visit our Learning and Development page
If you have 6 or more people to train it's worth getting in touch to discuss in-house options.
- your choice of structure – as well as choosing dates to suit you, you can also decide whether to have the content delivered in full days, half-day sessions or bitesize sessions over separate days.
- tailoring options – if you're looking to focus on particular elements of the programme, we can look into this.
- self-directed learning – this enables participants to set learning goals, acquire knowledge and skills, set their own actions and evaluate themselves using a customised web portal which we'll build for you.
In order to make sure your in-house training needs are met, the best way to start this process is with a conversation (for free of course). Contact us online
or call 020 7978 1516
to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for CEOs, operational directors, and team leaders keen to shape and organise an integrated strategic planning process using a leading edge tool.
“This is a critical time for UK charities. And we wanted to have a radical review of our whole business model as well as strategy. =mc led us through the whole process – helping us establish where we were, are, and then using the strategy map and business model canvas to set out a whole new way of working.”
Mark Astarita, OBE, Director of Fundraising, British Red Cross
Outcomes for you and your organisation
At then end of the day participants will be able to:
- understand the unique benefits of the strategy map over other approaches
- establish key stakeholders and their concerns and input
- build up a strategy map and scorecard for their organisation or team
- use the ‘how/why’ logic to ensure the strategy is robust
- be able to develop objectives and metrics
- clarify how to share the strategy map widely
- see how to link strategy to operational action
In a structured day you’ll:
- learn to use a range of tools
- explore commercial and charity case studies
- explore how to apply BSC to your own work