Developing your teams for greater results
This training is specially designed to boost management performance. It provides insight into leadership, and how to inspire, stretch and empower others.
All our public training is scheduled when enough demand is there, so please register your interest here
, and we'll let you know as soon as a new date is set.
Yes, and also face to face. It's equally suitable for both options.
For more information on the differences between online and face to face training, visit our Learning and Development page
If you have 6 or more people to train it's worth getting in touch to discuss in-house options.
- your choice of structure – as well as choosing dates to suit you, you can also decide whether to have the content delivered in full days, half-day sessions or bitesize sessions over separate days.
- tailoring options – if you're looking to focus on particular elements of the programme, we can look into this.
- self-directed learning – this enables participants to set learning goals, acquire knowledge and skills, set their own actions and evaluate themselves using a customised web portal which we'll build for you.
In order to make sure your in-house training needs are met, the best way to start this process is with a conversation (for free of course). Contact us online
or call 020 7978 1516
to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
At the core of the programme is a combination of contemporary management and leadership thinking and practical tools. Over two busy days participants work through a series of models and frameworks to hone their leadership, support others’ development and inspire and engage their teams. It provides an opportunity for managers to reflect on, refine and deepen their management skills. In addition, there is an emphasis on using effective coaching to engage others and retain high performers. Ultimately, these skills enable participants to develop teams and individuals to to greater results in more empowering ways.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is for experienced managers who want to take their management practice to the next level. It is suited to managers looking for a way to extend and develop their skills and confidence.
For those interested in developing leadership skills in more depth, see the Transformational Leadership programme.
Or for a more strategic approach, see the Strategic Leadership programme.
Outcomes for you and your organisation
You will work in small groups, led by an experienced =mc consultant. The exact programme content will be designed with you and your organisation in mind. At the end of a typical two-day programme, you will be able to:
- understand the importance of leadership in management
- identify the behaviours of effective people leaders
- set direction and inspire others through a team vision
- diagnose the development needs of individuals
- support others development and keep people adequately stretched and challenged
- assess your team’s effectiveness and identify a range of approaches to support effective team working
- give and receive behavioural feedback
- create learning and sustainability by helping others to problem solve
- shape and develop high-performing teams through effective coaching
This highly focussed programme uses a range of approaches to explore management and leadership in practice. It includes:
- theories, tools, practical advice and examples suited to the not-for-profit sector
- small group exercises and management scenarios
- peer discussions
- activities and feedback on performance
- an opportunity to practice coaching and to be coached