Increasingly managers have to grow staff internally rather than simply recruit talent. This programme – now used widely across the sector – is designed to help you unlock the ability and potential of staff adding value to the organisation.
In a deeply practical one-day programme we draw on =mc’s extensive experience of coaching individuals in person and remotely. You learn to use a number of frameworks and tools to develop a structured coaching relationship with colleagues and guide them to higher performance, and learn to use the well-proven GROW model.
Yes, and also face to face (as soon as it is safe to do so). It's equally suitable for both options.
For more information on the differences between online and face to face training, as well as our social distancing guidelines, visit our Learning and Development page
If you have 6 or more people to train it's worth getting in touch to discuss in-house options.
- your choice of structure – as well as choosing dates to suit you, you can also decide whether to have the content delivered in full days, half-day sessions or bitesize sessions over separate days.
- tailoring options – if you're looking to focus on particular elements of the programme, we can look into this.
- self-directed learning – this enables participants to set learning goals, acquire knowledge and skills, set their own actions and evaluate themselves using a customised web portal which we'll build for you.
In order to make sure your in-house training needs are met, the best way to start this process is with a conversation (for free of course). Contact us online
or call 020 7978 1516
to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for managers who look after teams and who are responsible for their development. It is also useful for HR professionals keen to improve their skills and share these with managers in their organisation.
“It was great to have the chance to have a go at using the skills as we learnt them. I’ve created an action plan to follow that I’ll be using with my team.”
Adam Buckles, Legacy Manager, The Brooke
Outcomes for you and your organisation
At the end of a 2-day programme working in small group setting led by a skilled =mcconsultant participants will be able to:
- know when to use coaching with staff and peers
- develop strong 1-2-1 interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- grow more productive, confident and self-reliant staff
- empower team members to identify their own goals and improvements
- connect individual staff to the strategic needs of your organisation
- build and maintain more positive, constructive working relationships
- retain high performers by giving them responsibility for and ownership of success
In a safe environment participants have the opportunity to develop their personal coaching style through pair and group work. Learning approaches include:
- practice with GROW and other models
- individual and peer feedback though pair and group work
- active listening exercises
- action planning to improve coaching skills